! WARNING !
Please read the installation instructions below carefully before installing:
- REMOVE ALL OTHER FLOOR MATS FROM THE VEHICLE.
- Move driver's seat back and upward entirely.
- Select the correct mat for the appropriate floor location of your vehicle; the driver's side mat being the one equipped with the heel pad and slide into place while making sure the mat aligns perfectly with the surface area.
- It is IMPERATIVE to use the built-in clips by tucking them in under the plastic trim of your vehicle and use the supplied velcro/extra clips if needed.
- Repeat the same steps with the passenger side mat.
- ENSURE driver’s side mat does not shift in any way each and every time you get in the vehicle, clips are properly tucked in under your vehicle’s trim and velcro is applied on your vehicle's carpet.
- TEST FULL RANGE OF MOTION OF ALL vehicle pedals (gas, brake and clutch pedal if applicable) after installation of the driver's side mat, before starting the vehicle and every time before use to ensure there is no interference with the floor mats.
- To install the mats in the back seats, adjust the driver and passenger seats all the way forward to show the maximum amount of floor space.
- Place the mats across the floors and they should slide right in.
- Tuck in the built-in clips under the plastic trim of the center console armrest and the rear door sills.
- If the vehicle has undergone a service, detailing or car wash, please re-inspect the installation of your Luxus Car Mats to make sure that all the instructions above are followed.
- If while driving your vehicle your driver's side mat moves around/forward, please stop your vehicle at the closest safe location and re-install your driver's side mat following the instructions mentioned above; if not possible, please remove the driver's side mat and place it in the trunk of your vehicle.
- If selling your vehicle equipped with Luxus Car Mats, please share these instructions and warnings with the new owner.
- Please inform all drivers of your vehicle equipped with Luxus Car Mats about the instructions and warnings mentioned on this page.
- Luxus Car Mats are custom-made and designed to fit only the intended vehicle application model(s) and year(s) as sold when placing the order on our website. They will not fit any other models or years of vehicles.
- Do not use in any other vehicle, regardless of the make, model, or year it was made.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THIS WARNING IS INCLUDED IN THE OWNER’S MANUAL FOR THE VEHICLE.
FAILURE TO CORRECTLY INSTALL OR REINSTALL THE MATS ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE AND DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY.
DO NOT USE if compliance with this warning cannot be obtained.
Now your installation is complete.
Thank you for choosing Luxus Car Mats.
Your floor mats are easy to clean:
- We do not recommend the removal of your Luxus Car Mats for cleaning.
- Wipe clean with a microfiber or towel with soap and water or a mild cleaning agent.
- We do not recommend the use of a leather conditioner or any other leather surface treatment on the driver's side mat as this will make the surface slippery. A leather conditioner can only be used for the passenger and rear mats.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH. DO NOT MACHINE DRY.