Track your order
Looking to track your order? When your order ships out, you will receive a shipping confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number included in it.
Depending on the complexity of your vehicle's floor measurements, the e-mail could take up to 7 business days to be sent as we manufacture each set according to your vehicle make and model.
Once you receive the email, please follow these steps to easily check on your delivery status.
1. Visit the website: https://www.17track.net/en
2. Enter Your Tracking Code, provided in the Shipping Confirmation Email
3. Click the “Track” Button
4. Check the box "Translate to English"
Things to keep in mind:
- Tracking numbers don’t instantly update with available Delivery Status. If your tracking number entered shows that it is currently unavailable, do not be alarmed – Your order has been shipped out and is in transit to the local post office. Tracking should update within a few business days.
- Please note that Luxus Car Mats are made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days to be manufactured depending on how complex your car's floor measurements are.
- We may split your order into multiple shipments. If this occurs, you’ll be notified and receive a tracking number for each shipment.
- Have any questions? Please view our FAQ here.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or our Live Chat on the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
As global logistics are facing unprecedented delays due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the delivery of your Luxus Car Mats is subject to delays of up to 14-30 business days depending on the destination country, flight restrictions, delays and more strict custom checks.
The current coronavirus outbreak is disrupting global supply chains and causing inevitable delays for cargo transportation across the world, even Amazon is affected, Amazon Prime is experiencing delays of up to 1 month for items that usually take 2 days to deliver (source: https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/amazon-prime-deliveries-delayed-up-to-a-month-amid-coronavirus/)
Rest assured we are doing our absolute best to dispatch your order on time and will do everything in our power to ensure that it gets to you as soon as possible however as you can appreciate, once it is in the hands of the courier, it is out of ours.
Please allow extra time for your delivery and note that your tracking number could be subject to delays in updating due to the current disruption in worldwide logistics.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding at this difficult time.
We’re all in this together!
The Luxus Car Mats Support Team,